We invite you to discover the region of m'goun massif nestled in the heart of the Atlas mountains, where the Berber traditional life is still untouched despite the arrival of electricity and the tarred road. The houses are assembled around the “Tighremt” and form hamlets nestled on arid slopes.
We offer a program adapted to your physical conditions to reach M'goun summit and have excellent memories of your trip.
Highlights of the Trek
- Duration: 8 days, other way You can hike for 2, 3 or 4 days in M'goun or Toubkal area, depending on your availability and your budget, please contact us for more information.
- Accommodation during this trip: two nights in the Hotel or Riad/ 4 nights in camps / one night in our guesthouse
- Trip Name: Hiking in High Atlas «M'goun Summit»
- Max Height: M'goun summit 4071m, the second highest peak in the Atlas Mountains.
- Destination: High Atlas M'goun/ Ait Bougumez Valley
- Grade: dynamic
- Trip starts- ends: Ait Boualli Valley/ Ait Bougumez Valley
- Best Season: From May to Octobe
- Number of participants: from 3 persons.