Exploring the Sahara world, enjoying the sunrise on the sand dunes, relaxing in the beautiful oasis of draa valley or even more visiting old villages are the mains attractions in this Morocco desert trip. Walking is another way to have authentic experiences and to change touristy destinations. Hiking along of Draa valley offers the opportunity to be in touch with sahara and its magical life as well as excellent area surrounded by beautiful hills covered by small farms in additional to traditional villages sprung alongside lash oasis.
Highlights of the Trek
- Length of stay: 8 days.
- Remark: you can walk for several days in the désert, please contact us if you hope to choose only one of both.
- Accommodation during this trip: 3 nights in the Hotel, Riad or Kasbah / 7 nights in camping trek
- Trip Name: Oasis and dunes of Daraa valley
- Destination: southern Morocco
- Grade: easy
- Trip starts- ends: Marrakech
- Best Season: from October to April.
- Number of participants: from 3 people.