The Central High Atlas offers an amazing variety of landscapes. the M'goun summit 4071m and its surrounding area known for its natural cliffs, canyons…offer a breathtaking panoramas for its visitores.
Highlights of the Trek
- Duration: 15 days, otherwise You can hike for 2, 3 or 4 days in M'goun or Toubkal area, depending on your availability and your budget. Please contact us for more information.
- Accommodation during this trip: 3 nights in the Hotel or Riad/ 8 nights in camps/ 2 nights in our guesthouse
- Trip Name: Hiking in High Atlas «M'goun Summit»
- Max Height: M'goun summit 4071m, the second highest peak in the Atlas Mountains.
- Destination: High Atlas/ Ait Bougumez and Tassaout Valley
- Grade: sporty
- Trip starts- ends: Tassaout Valley/ Ait Bougumez Valley
- Best Season: From May to Octobe
- Number of participants: from 4 persons.
The particular strengths: Valleys of the central Atlas “ Tassaout, Ouzighimte, Ait bouguemez, mount Mgoun“4071 m” (the second highest peak in the Atlas Mountains), Berber villages…