A wonderful trek will take you into the Jebel Siroua mountains, where you can experience a sense of wilderness and breathe clean air of the peaceful valleys, surrounded by colorful foothills, mineral mountains and green valleys where the Berber inhabitants have kept the best of their ancestral traditions.
While travelling in the depths of these peaceful mountains, you will hike through impressive landscapes on well-marked trails, surprisingly not too strenuous and along the way you will pass through remote villages and terraced fields offering you an insight into the daily life of the hardy and friendly Berber people. This trip stamps its imprint on your soul like nowhere else on earth.
♦ Highlights of the Trek
- Duration: 10 days, otherwise You can hike for 2, 3 or 4 days in Saghro Mountain, roses Valley and Sirwa Mountain from Ouarzazate depending on your availability and your budget, please contact us for more information.
- Accommodation during this trip: 4 nights in the Hotel or Riad/ 5 nights in camps during the trek.
- Trip Name: Sirwa mountain
- Max Height: Sirwa summit 1900m
- Destination: Anti Atlas
- Grade: sporty
- Trip starts- ends: Tisslit Gorges/ Amassin
- Best Season: October, November February, April, May and June
-Number of participants: from 3 people.