Morocco imperial cities, Morocco Sahara Tours, Atlas Mountain Trekking, Marrakech Desert trips
Morocco is one of the best trekking destinations in the world. You can also enjoy Morocco imperial cities, Walk in High Atlas mountains or even climb Mount Toubkal the highest peak in North Africa. Moreover, the Atlantic Coast or Sahara desert dunes including oases and valleys are also extraordinary options to discover and explore this amazing country.
If you would like exceptional Morocco desert tours and trekking in Morocco with family, a group of people or friends you could not do so much better than trekking in Morocco with the most breathtaking views you never dreamed of in your life.
Mont Sahara Trekking, one of the best Morocco certified tour company with an experience of more than 20 years, provides a variety of programs of trekking, imperial cities of Morocco, walking and trips to explore Morocco from the North to the South:
- Climb the highest peaks of the High Atlas Mountains as Toubkal summit (4167 m), the summit of M’goun (4067m) or others.
- Explore extraordinary areas: Toubkal massif, djebel Saghro, Siroua, Tassaout region, and the national park of Toubkal.
- Morocco Desert Tour through amazing Atlas mountains, gorges, palm groves of south morocco, valleys and ancient Berber villages.
- Combination Morocco tours of High Atlas mountains (Toubkal & Mgoun) and desert sand dunes from Marrakesh, Ouarzazate, Fes, Agadir or other Moroccan cities.
- Travel into the desert departing from Marrakesh or others cities, including a camel ride, overnight under Berber tents in the Sahara of Morocco, and enjoy sandboarding in one of the biggest sand dunes in Morocco, Erg Chigaga or Erg Chebbi dunes.
- Trips, hiking, and tours will lead you to integrate into ancient villages and Berber life.
- Excursions from Marrakesh for one day to several amazing places such as Ksar of Ait Benhaddou, Ouarzazate, Ourika, Essaouira, Ouzoud Waterfalls.
Imperial cities of Morocco – Morocco Desert Tours & Mountains Walking Holidays
WE offer a wide range of guided imperial cities of morocco, trekking tours, hiking holidays & vacations in Morocco, depending on the clients holiday duration & needs, we design and organize the tours, from half-day walk to 22 days walking tour, for all levels, walkers & no walks, families, groups, clubs, associations, companies….our holidays are designed for people who like to enjoy historical, natural and geological as well as cultural themes and the pure pleasure of walking.
N.B: Below is a selection of our most popular routes, click on the pictures for more details. we have many more tours available. can put customized Hike together for you, simply email us your requirements.
Explore the Atlas mountains from Marrakech in 2 days and one night.
From € 175
Climb Mount Toubkal on a 4 days trek, Explore the Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains
From € 310
Desert trip from Marrakesh to Mhamid and Chegaga desert dunes, ride camels, and enjoy amazing landscapes of Moroccan desert
From € 350
Sahara Desert tour from Marrakesh to Zagora and Merzouga, spend nights in the desert, and camel trek will be an unforgettable experience
From € 610
Essaouira is a small seaside town of the most fascinating of the coast ATLANTIC, with walls that divide the medina into several districts
From € 30
Ait Benhaddou, an amazing village of clay and stone surrounded by walls with gates, inside there are many mansions and buildings beautifully decorated
From € 30
“For all your Trips like imperial cities of morocco,Trekking & Tours in Morocco, we supply:”
- Helpful and professional guides with a good knowledge of the flora, fauna, history, and geography of the area visited.
- Excellent cooks for delicious and fresh dishes during the trekking, with whom you can also participate in preparing meals.
- Excelente muleteers team with their mules to carry your luggage and other equipment (tents, food, water etc).
- Comfortable accommodations: igloo tents, perfect camp, nice Moroccan guest houses…
- Comfortable 4×4 and van for all your tours and transfers.
We can arrange and help you to make a trekking or adventure tour depending on your requests, needs, where you prefer to go and what you want to do during your stay in Morocco. So you are more than welcome to contact us.